I first read about this new service from MAS I do not really bother to search further. I thought it is just another service that is just "melepaskan batuk di tangga". Well, I was 100% wrong.
First, I found the URL is damn easy to remember, http://flymas.mobi I landed at the home page. Very simple and straight forward menu to select.
I straight to Booking flight menu. What actually impressive me is the search function for the destination. You can just type the destination, and it will automatically remember to you the close match destination to your keyword.
Another impressive function to me, is the system actually remember your last visit destination choose. I clicked to the flight status, the system straight away stated the last destination selected. So, intelligent I must say.
What can I say, MAS again and again manage to impress me. Congratulation to the management of MAS for that.

4 comments

  1. abrahman // August 15, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

    we all ready pick up from KLIA

  2. Culture Holidays // April 11, 2011 at 5:46 AM  

    This is very good blog for tour and travel have so much information, Very Nice Blog and this is for those who are looking for India Tours and wsih to Visits India

  3. early retirement considerations // September 27, 2011 at 5:43 PM  

    I actually like mobile apps a lot. It can be really convenient when you are on the move and need to access some information very fast, at the touch of your finger tips or via your mobile phone.

  4. Flight to India // April 26, 2012 at 12:44 AM  

    HI,
    I was going to world trip for last month. worldtrippackage.com it's a ultimat air service provider company.
    Flight to South Africa