All Malaysian Bloggers Project Contest Winner!

First of all, thank you very much to every one who has voted Why Must Visit Malaysia to reach Top 5 out of 600+ blogs in the AllMalaysian Blogger contest. I'm truly honoured and happy for this recognition.

To take advantage of this huge traffic from AllMalaysian, I would like to offer a free link back to your blog if you write a short 100 words post on your blog about my blog. It can be on anything, it can be about this recognition if you have no idea what to write.. After post it, send the link to me via my email kzainul@gmail.com

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my supporters including:

If you need further information on this topic, please leave in the comment. I will revert back in the same comment column. To ensure that you don't miss any valuable travel tips to Malaysia, make sure you subscribed to our newsletter feed for FREE.

9 comments

  1. Desmond // September 1, 2007 at 8:34 AM  

    Congratulations for making the Top 5 grade!:)

  2. Anonymous // September 1, 2007 at 9:32 PM  

    you have change the format, Tuan Rumah. Congrtaulation for making to the top 5 ! I like your site better now. lets hope you will get to the no. 1


    from:
    http://raymondlim88.blogspot.com

  3. "Joe" who is constantly craving // September 4, 2007 at 1:00 AM  

    well congrats on the achievement..and thanks for dropping by..!

  4. Dana // September 4, 2007 at 6:29 AM  

    THANKS A LOT FOR SPAMMING MY BLOG!!!

    >:-(

    although there's reason why we should be visiting Malaysia, but in reality I find no reason to visit KL. Duh~

  5. Darren // September 7, 2007 at 11:13 AM  

    Hey dude congratulation for makin the top 5. anything need help plz feel free to let me know.

  6. MeiyeN // October 9, 2007 at 2:00 AM  

    congrats!!!!!! :D

  7. annna // October 9, 2007 at 3:29 AM  

    Congrats!

  8. Jawaan // March 6, 2008 at 2:08 AM  

    you have done great work on your site. i am just wondering if you can give us some tips how i can bring my site top 100

    Dubai for visitors

  9. Tuan Rumah // March 8, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

    Quality and latest information..