Postcard from Malaysia - Hilarious

Posted by Tuan Rumah | 11:31 PM | | 1 comments »

I was laughing when I saw this postcard in my email. I'm still laughing now.. it is really hilarious.. somebody has made a joke by superimpose Kuala Lumpur to make it looks like Venice. It is due to recent flash flood happened in KL. Please read the note too...



If you need further information on this topic, please leave in the comment. I will revert back in the same comment column. To ensure that you don't miss any valuable travel tips to Malaysia, make sure you subscribed to our newsletter feed for FREE.

1 comments

  1. michael // February 24, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

    hei bro, thx for your contest submission for the happy moments contest, but it seems that you are missing on the logo and the entry for the contest, the logo is suppose to be on your post about your happy moments, do give it another try. cheers and be happy