From Darren's group project, I stumbled upon one community project called 'Trusted Travel Blogs Network'. It is independent travel blogs that consistently publish high standards of posting and their content is not influenced by lasting or undisclosed affiliations with third parties.
Currently, there are 12 blogs listed in the networks which are:
- Brave New Traveler - an online travel magazine unlike any other. They dedicated to publishing high quality content on the nature of travel in the 21st century.
- Ellipses - Web journal that explores the "dark matter" between the issues that the blogger write about as a journalist.
- Exposed Planet.com - a so-called photoblog, which is the visual variation of a blog
- Eyeflare.com - blogging about traveling in respect of eco-friendly, health, safety and security.
- GoBackpacking - share his experiences as a solo traveler including planning, strategies for saving, hopes and fears.
- in my All Stars - it talk about 'experience traveling' whom people that enjoy spending their free time traveling and through their experiences gain new insights into the fantastically diverse world we live in.
- Rambling Traveler - share her experiences and to recommend good websites and interesting books about travel.
- The Daily Transit - this blog as a creative outlet for reflections on current global events, poems, short essays, music and book reviews - all rooted in the central theme of travel, both real and metaphysical.
- Travel-Junkie.com - he is expert in diving; a PADI Divemaster on Koh Tao and as a Dive Instructor on Koh Lanta, Koh Samui and Gili Trawangan, Indonesia.
- Ubertramp.com - he is a backpacker who relays his passion not only through the written word, but with endless preaching to likeminded individuals, folk he corners, and those too polite to walk away.
- Vagablogging.net - he is best known for promoting the ethic of independent travel, and his book on the subject, Vagabonding: An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel
- Vagabondish - a story of Mike, a lifelong travel addict, on a two year journey ’round the world
This is what my blog is all about. To provide latest information to travelers who plan to visit my country, Malaysia. I share the same vision as this network i.e. to publish high standard content consistently and not influenced by any affiliations with third parties. Browse through all the blogs above and you will noticed they are different. Fresh new topic, independent and reliable source of information.
If you need further information on this topic, please leave in the comment. I will revert back in the same comment column.